- Impressively clear and full-range sound
- Automatically connects to the last-connected device
- Aux-in jack and 3.5mm audio cable for non-Bluetooth devices
- Built-in Mic for hands-free calls
- Supports up to 32 GB Micro-SD card
- Supports MP3, WMA,WAV, FLAC, APE
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes if there is no manual operation and no device connected
- Battery:Built-in 2200 mAh Lithium battery
- Outpute Power:10W
- Size: 6.0 × 2.6 × 2.5 in / 152 × 66 × 64 mm
- Weight: 12 oz / 341g (including the built-in Lithium battery
|Speaker Type||Portable Bluetooth Speaker|
|Speaker System||Dual-channel + Bass|
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Battery||Built-in 2200 mAh Lithium battery|
|Input||5V / 1A|
|Supported Storage||Up to 32 GB Micro SD card (FAT32)|
|Charging Time||About 3 hours with 1A output adapter|
|Loudspeaker||Dual 1.5 inches internal magnetic speakers + Low frequency amplifier|
|Output Power||2 × 5W, THD=3%|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 20 KHz|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)|
|Supported Media Type||APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, MP3|
|MP3: 8 Kbps – 320 Kbps|
|WMA: 5 Kbps – 384Kbps|
|APE: 100 Kbps – 1200 Kbps|
|FLAC: 100 Kbps – 1200 Kbps|
|WAV: 32 Kbps – 384 Kbps|
- Not able to connect to your device?
- Restart the speaker and try again
- If your device requires a Pin Code, please enter 0000
- Keeps cutting out when playing?
Please ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
- Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
- Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card
- Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
- No sound when playing?
- Please adjust the volume of the speaker
- Please adjust the volume of your device
- Please check if the speaker is paused
- No sound in AUX-in mode?
Please ensure the audio cable is connected well?
- Not able to turn on?
Please try to charge the speaker for about 3 hours
- No respond to any operation?
Please try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack